Long anticipated update to the system finally took place. Find Your NET is now more powerful than ever before and we're not done just yet. There's still so much more to come.
First let's start with the invisible elements, or as we call it the S.A.S.E.O (Social and Search Engine Optimization). All templates starting from now on will no longer be ajax-loaded. True it may look prettier and once it's loaded it's all there, but at what price? To this point we were thinking small - get our companies out there and help them establish clientele. Well, that's not enough anymore. From now on, each page will still be optimized for a browser, but in addition, each page will be each own separate entity, which will allow more traffic to be populated for the website.
Speaking of traffic... we are now redirecting a grand traffic to our clients' websites. That's right, if you have noticed increase in your stats, well... you're welcome. Find Your Net will send at least 10 new views to each of our clients' websites daily. That's right that's over 3000 prospective customers a year. All included in the monthly price.
Oh, and do you have a Facebook page? Yes? Great - well, we'll get you some likes too. We will send out advertisements with HTML pages that have your company's like button embedded. Social media is important right now. Think about it - if someone likes your company, all their friends will be able to see that, ergo additional prospective customers.
And finally we're back to the system. We did some house-keeping of our own. We moved some things around, but fear not, we're sure you'll still find your way around the system. If anything it is more logical right now. Some of you spoke up about it, we listened, and we made the adjustments - that's all. We're always improving to make your online experience easier.
Here are some new things added in Version 2.0:
- Multi-user support - upgrade your package and give access to the system to your co-workers or employees.
- Cleaner mobile interface - just because you use your phone to do your tasks doesn't mean that admin can't look pretty.
- To-do list on the homepage - keep some of your tasks right on the homepage and check them off when completed.
- Adviser assignment - every company is now assigned their own adviser who will help them set things up and answer any questions.
- Company messages - create company messages for all users to see right on the homepage - create expiration date for each message.
- New email templates - why keep the email plain - use a nice shiny template to advertise your business.
- New faster way to find clients - use a search bar or view recent clients, or search active clients - so many options - take your pick.
- Appointment scheduling - now syncs with Google calendar - easy to manipulate with the interface that you grew used to already.
- Member Profiles - each member get their own username on our site where their info is presented in a clean, professional vCard.
- Multi-office support - we get it, many users may mean many locations - that's just dandy, we've got you covered.
And guess what, version 2.1 is already en-route. We're hoping to create the sort of experience that you will never forget. As always, thank you for being a part of Find Your NET family, and we wish you smooth cruising.