Why should i optimize my website?
What does "optimizing a website" mean? SEO, Search Engine Optimization is a highly effective internet marketing service that will keep driving customers to your website and will give you a great return on your investment! SEO is an extremely cost effective solution to increasing your brand awareness with long term, proven results!Why will SEO help my business?
It gives companies the ability to:
- Cut advertising costs
- Increase sales leads from customers looking for their products and services cost effectively
- Increase their profile against their competitors As much as 60% of all sites are not properly optimized to rank high in the search engines, so having your website optmized puts it ahead of your competitors who don't.
- Target a global audience via targeted international search engines
- Drive high quality customers to their website
- Build their brand online by communicating marketing messages to their target audience
- Target specific geographic regions for specific marketing campaigns
- Build an online reputation
- 85% of website traffic comes from a search engine
- As much as 60% of all sites are not properly optimized to rank high in the search engines, so optimizing your site puts it ahead of your competitors who don't
- SEO experts have to be completely up-to-date on new developments
- The ROI for SEO is very good in comparison with other marketing methods such as direct mail or banner ads
- 9 out of 10 web surfers visit a search engine, portal or community site each month. They also revisit frequently, nearly five times per month
- 62% of search engine users click on a search engine result within the first page, and a full 90% of search engine users click on a result within the first three pages of search results
- There is still a segment of users who think "industry leadership" is a component of what search engines use to rank search engine results, online marketers can use this perception to their advantage
- Only 10% of search engine users click on results beyond the third page
- 86% of search engine users report they feel organic listings are more relevant than paid listings
- 86% of search engine users report that they trust organic search results over paid results